- I keep looking the wrong way when I'm crossing the street. It won't be long before I'm hit by one of those double decker buses.
- Black and White pudding isn't pudding. I'm not sure what it is, and if you know don't tell me. I have a feeling it's like Lamb Fries from Funny Farm.
- The women here are beautiful. Maybe it's the lilting accent or the pale complexion with the raven dark hair. I think they're just being nice to the dumb American.
- Watching the Olympics from a Great Britain point of view is weird. I've never seen Badminton on in primetime before.
- The train crossings here stay down for a long time before a train goes by. I mean like at least 5-7 minutes. This wouldn't stand in America as we're impatient bastards.
- Something about seeing an Oscar Wilde play in Ireland is cool.
Off to the Horseshoe bar and to meet a bloke for an interview.