Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Guess what crap I don't own

So my roommate of 4 years moved out and I found out I was missing some stuff. So tonight I went to target and bought some replacement gear. It includes:
  • Iron
  • Ironing board cover (He oddly left the old board but took the iron)
  • Microwave
  • Frying pan
  • 2 plates
  • 1 bowl
  • Bucket to put the ice cubes in after you take them out of the trays but want to keep them in the freezer (This is a new addition)
I figured that I would never have more than 1 plate and bowl in action at any given time. I also have paper plates galore, which will suffice if others decide to grace my house with their presence. I also relearned how terrible I am at ironing tonight.

3 comments:

Willett said...

Was your roommate also doing your ironing for you? Why is one relearning that at the age of 32? Your nephew is in Andover next week, I hope you guys are able to meet up.

The Ten Angry Men said...

I don't get it- why can't you just take the ice from the tray as you need it like a normal bachelor?

Hero to the Masses said...

10, I know you are not the most outgoing of men, but in a party situation its possible to need more than 2 trays worth of ice. Also my ghetto freezer takes a fortnight to produce more cubes.