Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ike, do your impression of David Caruso's career!


So, I am not a large fan of David Caruso. I thought he worked well on NYPD Blue, but he made a dumb move by leaving the show. Well, now he's on CSI Miami and I can't stand him. (Note: I went to college with a guy who is also on that show. I like him. Nice guy. I just can't stand Caruso)

Asides from the fact that the show is crap, because there's no forensics lab that can spend 1 week on one case, especially not in a busy city like Miami, it also makes it hard for real cops.

People are dumb. They believe TV is real. I had some guy get hit with a stick once and insist that I dust the stick for prints. No bueno. He said it happened on CSI and I just didn't want to do it because I'm white and no one cares about Harlem.....(Sigh)

But some guy cataloged all of the best Caruso-isms from that awful show and made a montage on where else...You Tube. I offer it below as evidence that people that watch that show are brain damaged.



Now I know that I've posted a bunch of YouTube stuff. And except for the R.Kelly "Trapped in the Closet" piece, you really don't have to watch any of them. Peruse at your own enjoyment.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't make it through the whole thing!!! He kills me.

Anonymous said...

OMG! This video is the best ever. Caruso's cadence is exactly the same every time:

CARUSO: "Poo POO poopie...[puts on sunglasses]...poo poopie poo."

ROGER DALTREY: "YEEAAAAAAAAAAH!"

It proves that his little punchlines are part of the theme music.

I originally watched this when Warren Ellis linked to it. He mentioned at the time that someone who worked on the show told him they refer to Caruso's shades on set as the Sunglasses of Justice.

Anonymous said...

Why didn't my link work?