Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Neither rain, nor sleet, nor the darkness of pre-dawn


Good Morning,

I woke up about 15 minutes ago. I just wanted to talk to you people who think that this guy to the right is typical state worker. Perhaps he is, but there are many of us who work much harder. I'm on my way to the Cape to teach the class. And while it is 2 hours away, I'm happy to serve all of the Commonwealth.

And the Cape is a very different place when its January and snowing, just so you know. It's damn cold.

I hope everyone has a nice day.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, congrats! now you know what it's like to work in public accounting..... except you'll be home at 5pm and i'll still be at work!

Tory Davis said...

Yeah, I heard some state employees sleep with one foot on the floor.