Monday, March 26, 2007

Never say that government is lazy

I was at work tonight until 8PM. I know, some say work smarter and not harder. I hate that expression. Though it wasn't all work. My friend Emily, who is from New Orleans, and I are dreaming up a screenplay about a tough New York Cop and a genteel Southern Belle FBI agent who are forced to collaborate on a murder case in the city. Basically, we just send each other snippits of dialogue, or ideas for scenes. They must be cliched.

The title is Mason Vs. Dixon, which obviously are their names. Anyone know which one is from New York? This is a trivia question....

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Mason.

Hero to the Masses said...

Actually, my own ignorance is present. It's named after the surveyors. Charles Mason, and Jeremiah Dixon. And both those guys were English, so that doesn't help either.