Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

I was tempted to write in "Hoppy Easter" but that was too cliched. And I got to do it here anyway. I've had two Easter dinners and three Easter desserts in the past 24 hours. First, last night, Chuck and Sara were kind enough to invite me to their place. Where Ross and I dined with them and most of Sara's family. They had driven in from Missouri. Great people. The highlight was playing pronounce this town name, with us swapping Missouri towns and Massachusetts ones.

Then today, went to the roommate's family's Easter Dinner. Had more ham. I'm not getting the whole ham thing. Is it because we were denied ham on Friday that we gorge ourselves on it on Sunday? So that was good. Two screaming kids, hopped up on Easter candy. It was like birth control for me. And then off to the roommate's girlfriend's family place for dessert. More family. More cake.

To bite off Chief Joseph, I shall eat no more forever.

So I'm sure you're wondering what else. And I didn't want to just regale you with tales of ham. So I found this example of a very poor employee. If you're ever late with a report, don't do what this crazy bitch did. I don't care how late those TPS reports are.

No comments: