Wednesday, February 27, 2008

There's a hole in my pants

And it's not where you think it is. I know. I was as shocked as you were. It's on my knee. And when I say pants, I mean plural. Like I have this same problem on about 4 or 5 pairs of slacks, which is kind of a bummer as they're fine apart from that. Oh, it looks like this.
That is my sexy knee right there. So I have a hypothesis as to how this happens. When I drive, which is every day 50 miles round trip, I have an automatic. As such, my left leg has very little to do. So I seem to bend it and the crease tends to be right where these holes are popping up. What's that you say? A close up of my pasty knee? Okay...I can do that.
So I need to go pants shopping. Any suggestions on more durable pants? This stuff really only happens to me.

Oh, and for my friends and family in PA. Your state just became the most awesome place to live.

3 comments:

boyski said...

you know who to call. 1-800-ms.ski
she'll help you out while i hang out at the food court.....

Tory Davis said...

I believe Pennsylvania is the 3rd largest purchaser of alcohol in the world. On of my uncles works as a buyer for the state, they get some hard-to-find stuff simply because of purchasing power.

Pennsylvania is the Wal-Mart of alcohol, you could say.

Anonymous said...

Call the 25 year old organ doner from hawaii, Mclovin!!!