Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter all! My roommate and I toyed with the idea of me sealing myself in the study, which is like 4 feet by 7 feet, on Friday. I'd live off a diet of beer, Pringles and spotty internet service. Then Sunday, he'd remove the plastic wrap and I'd be reborn. Then I'd walk outside touching people.

It was that last part that was the least worked out of the whole plan.

So tomorrow is Monday. This week is going to be a loong one at work. And so in order to prepare myself for it, I'd like to share a little bit of humor. My favorite part is when he tells the girls to dance. Oh, and this is a real commercial too.



Oh, and big congratulations are in order to the Wildcats of Davidson. They beat Georgetown today to advance to the Sweet 16. It would be like Vassar beating Michigan, pretty much. One of my oldest friends went there and I'm sure she's super happy tonight. And drunk.

Shipoopi everybody.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not drunk. But happy. And going to Detroit on Friday.

Anonymous said...

I didnt think anyone in the Fox News world of the US Americas knew where Davidson was. It is comforting to know you do, smart @ss.....

Anonymous said...

When did Borat start speaking English and doing commercials, and what the hell does ShaPoopie mean????