Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

So I think I might make this a weekly post. I think the title is catchy too.

The Good

I'm currently reading a book called The Kite Runner. It's very good, as most people already know. It came out two years ago. So that's is a plus. I'm not even halfway through, and seeing as how it's a library book, I should probably get a move on and finish it. So go read this, if you haven't already.

The Bad

I Netflixed Bubble a little while ago, and I finally watched it. It shouldn't have taken so much prodding, as the movie is only an hour long. The buzz about this movie concerned it's distribution. It was released in the theaters and on demand and DVD all within a week. This gave theater owners a heart attack, that is until they saw the steaming pile of dung this movie is. They should show this movie to people who have only days left to live, as it takes an hour of your time and makes it feel like years. Sweet God. It took 45 minutes to get to any major plot points. 45 minutes into a 70 minute movie! Steven Soderbergh should bend over in Times Square and let people take turns kicking him in the ass for this movie.

The Ugly

This is Natasha Lyonne. I saw her in Blade: Trinity. Worthless movie, though Jessica Biel is quite the looker. This girl above is a train wreck. I just wanted to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone's gotta comment on old Natasha looking like a train wreck. Kite Runner is a great book. Read Saturday by Ian McEwan next.