Monday, February 19, 2007

Awesome Movie

Run, do not walk, to the video store (Netflix queue) and rent or buy Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. One of the darker comedies I've seen in awhile. It stars Val Kilmer and Robert Downey Jr. Both give great performances. It had action and incredible dialogue and editing. My favorite line was probably when Val Kilmer is standing over an evil henchman and utters the line, "This isn't good cop, bad cop. This is fag and New Yorker. You're screwed."

That and where Robert Downey Jr. is complaining about the L.A. women and says, "I swear to God, it's like somebody took America by the East Coast, and shook it, and all the normal girls managed to hang on." Really funny. It was a perfect day-off afternoon film. I'm going to add it to my library.

Other incidental numbers: The Ford hit 136,000 miles today.
I've lost 10 pounds.

No comments: