Friday, September 29, 2006

Brown sucks

So I have a question for the CEO of UPS.

"Sir, when do you work?"

If the answer is from 9-5 or 8-6 like many of us slobs, then how the hell does anything get delivered to you. Everytime I order something and it ships UPS. I get one of these.


I hate these things. They taunt me and say, "Where the hell were you? You could have your video game/expensive consumer electronics product/birthday gift/life-saving medication if you were simply home at 1:15 PM like a normal American."

Now I have to go pick it up. And I don't care where you live...the UPS distribution center in your area is never convenient to get to. Usually in a heavily industrial area, close to nothing. So unless I want hookers with my package, it looks like I'm being sent far out of my way.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you considered having shit sent to work? It works for me!

Anonymous said...

I have everything sent to my office. Shit, my neighbor's even have their shit sent to me and I carry it home for them. I can't tell you how many times I've lugged home boots that Megan ordered online. I use the mailroom like my own personal doormen.

maikib said...

oops. my bad. it's your sunglasses that you dropped in the airport (and thankfully i FOUND)... and i didn't tell them to leave it without a signature. to my defense, i don't have your work address...

maikib said...

btw-- what the hell were you doing home at 2:26 p.m. to be able to blog anyway?! i was at work until 8 p.m.

Hero to the Masses said...

Someone call the waaambulance. I can fight terror just as well from my living room.

Nicole said...

I actually am waging war against delivery services other than the USPS for this exact reason. I wonder if we can start a petition? It is embarassing to get packages from aladyspleasure.com at work.