Sunday, October 22, 2006

Flava Flav!!!

My week has been kind of crazy what with papers due and me still getting the hang of the new job. I'm leaving today for about a week. I'm going to be down at the Emergency Management Institute, run by FEMA. At least I'm going with a friend from work, so that should be good. I'm not sure if I can update this thing from down there, but I should be able to.

I also wanted to say that I saw the season finale of Flavor of Love 2, which might be the best television show in the world. Flava Flav has this awesome viking helmet with horns that we wears during his "confessionals." This is where TV needs to be going. Screw Lost.

I have put the exciting ending to the finale below. Flav has to choose between Deelishis and New York. These women have class. New York represents and doesn't dissapoint. God I love America.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're wrong, brother. This cannot be the best show on television. More likely, it is the 5th or 6th sign of the apocalypse. Depending on what you think about Dancing with the Stars.

Tory Davis said...

What does it mean when the clock he wears is silver? Is the Silver Man's time running out?