Monday, October 20, 2008

It's like a Ukranian fighting cartoon

So I'm going to bed shortly, as I am tired and was feeling a little under the weather today. Though thanks to a colleague's grandson's 2nd birthday this past weekend there was a bunch of leftover food she brought in. Allow me to explain that free food or anything free to a state worker means we must have it. You could seriously leave a flaming bag of dog crap on the reception desk with a sign that said "FREE" and someone would take it home, burning all the way, and then step on it outside their door.

I was trolling Fark and came across this video gem. I'm sure this guy actually could kick my ass in a street fight. But something about his sound effects while doing the moves made me laugh so hard I was crying. Enjoy or don't, you humorless bastards.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looky Look what we have here, smash his face, smash face, smash his face!!!!! He looks like BORAT on Steriods!!!!! Barry Bonds would be proud!

Anonymous said...

Don't Don't Don't you ever do this....

Anonymous said...

Thanks.Armed with all these new sound effects, Boingy Boing, I am ready for my next bar fight.