Friday, June 30, 2006

Guess where the hell I am!


So as I type this blog entry, I am rolling down the MassPike on a bus. No, Fung Wah has not gotten hi-tech. This is the Limoliner. A rolling luxury coach with about 30 seats. It's got streaming broadband and big leather seats. I'm about to get served my drink by the attendant. And the bathroom is huge and has fresh cut flowers. I can still do work while I'm on this thing, and 4th of July traffic doesn't really bother me at all.

Now it is $79 each way, which is steep. I would have flown had JetBlue had some better fares. And the train was more than this, at about the same speed without the amenities. I'm probably breaking even over driving, with gas, tolls, wear and tear and snacks along the way. I decided that I plan to ride the bus in style. This is how I roll.

Besides, I wouldn't have the chance to post to a blog that no one reads. I recommend it, even just once. It only goes between Boston and New York, and I'm not sure if they have expansion plans.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Do I get a prize for leaving the first comment?!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Do I get a prize for leaving the first comment?!

maikib said...

Lotto boy.

Hero to the Masses said...

Yes Nicole....you get a prize. It's a machine that erases your duplicate posts.