Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Odds and Ends

So I'm doing my homework for my stats class and I'm totally lost. I mean like I'm e-mailing my professor my assignment for tomorrow explaining that there aren't any answers on it. I did as much work as I could, and then I got stuck. Like "hopelessly reading the chapter in the book, talking to myself, wanting to throw my laptop out the window"lost. At this point, I don't care if I fail the assignment, or the class really. I just want it over with. I have enough headaches at work without this also.

Next...if you're in the mood to try European style discount airlines over on this side of the Atlantic, I give you Skybus. They only go to Columbus, Ohio, so if you want to do more than see the home of the Keaton Family, you'll need to buy another ticket. And if you want to leave from Boston, be prepared to drive up to Pease, NH. But if you do want to see The Arch City (huh?) it'll only cost you $10 dollars.

Finally, guess who's no longer the world's largest automaker? Which I'm shocked about, seeing as how they did mass produce a vehicle that looks like this.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Now I can get to Columbus Ohio for ten bucks. Which is about twelve bucks too much. Isn't Skybus the long-awaited arrival of what they imagined in that one scene in The Running Man?