Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Gotta love the laziness




Okay, so this seems obvious and the only people that read this probably have Netflix already. But if you don't, and if you love movies or have no life, or both, check it out.

I have the 4 out at a time for $24 a month, and it work out to less that $2 a DVD, based on how much I rent. I just rented The Pink Panther Strikes Again, which everyone needs to see. Please rent this movie. Don't support that Steve Martin crap. This is the real deal. It is certainly my favorite Pink Panther movie, and one of my all-time favorite comedies.

If you do Netflix, add me as a friend. I need more friends, both virtual and real.

1 comment:

maikib said...

oh my goodness. you have more friends than anyone i know; but that being said, i still think i'm the last known hold out in regards to netflix...