Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A few general things

Good Evening America,

A few things....

First, big ups to my employer, the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency, as they have been accredited under EMAP, the Emergency Management Accreditation Program. We now join a select group of around 8 states and the District of Columbia in this honor. It's actually a pretty big deal. So way to go, state workers!

Second, I recently bought this game called Indigo Prophecy for the PS2. It's out for the Xbox and the PC I believe. It's awesome. Usually I play for a bit and stop, but this time I'm hooked. You get to make decisions during the game that later have direct consequences. It's like a game version of Choose Your Own Adventure, but with sex and violence. Run to the nearest store and buy a copy, if you like that kind of stuff.

And that's it for Tuesday. Wait, it's only Tuesday? What the crap....

No comments: