Friday, June 01, 2007

So I might be in the paper....

There exists the possibility that if you are reading the Sunday Boston Globe this weekend and happen to turn to page 3, you'll see a column written by Sam Allis called "The Observer." There further exists that this week's column is about me somehow.

I'll rewind to a Red Sox game, where I found myself sitting next to a guy who turned out to be Sam Allis. We talked about where I grew up, and what I did for a living. He got very excited about the whole "cop who went to Vassar" concept. He kept saying what a great column I'd make.

So he talked to me this week for a little over an hour, and now here we are. Not promising that I'm in there or how much of it is about me. I'm just saying to keep an eye out on Sunday.

Stay tuned sports fans.

3 comments:

Tory Davis said...

Yes... I can see the appeal of a Vassar guy who became a cop... if only LA had more of those.

Anonymous said...

Is the implication that you blare Ani Difranco during your busts and blame gender roles on domestic abuse cases? I'm not sure where this will go.

Hero to the Masses said...

And I weep openly for the second class system in place in this misogynistic society we are forced to live in.